Friday, December 31, 2010

Urban Memoirs

I have extreme compassion for women. I owe it to the fact of me seeing my mother struggle raising 6 children on her own. But I must be real. I long for the day that some women come to the realization that men aren't to blame for all of there problems. Yes I believe that your environment plays a significant role on what you become, only if you allow it to do so. Look at your emotions as a switch within your body that only you control. How is it possible that you blame another person because of the incredible amount of weight you gained since high school, your low self-esteem level, or your lack of self-confidence? Your addiction of excessive eating stems from you not having the proper coping mechanisms when you are faced with crises. To say the least, I'm too embarrassed for your sake to intelligently expound on the fact that self-esteem and self-confidence is something only you have control of. (Keyword "SELF") Control the switch! You should be fine. Happiness and Sadness comes and goes, but being content is something you protect with all the strength God gave you. Of course, this is all bullshit lest you believe.

No comments: